The Kramer Ticker

User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Teacher with half-naked Twitter pics put on leave - in forum voice, "BUT WHY???????"

Mentioned
    916 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Exclamation Teacher with half-naked Twitter pics put on leave - in forum voice, "BUT WHY???????"

This is going to be a show topic on the show. Please make a post in this thread that isn't stupid, and we will read it on the show. It's okay to say something controversial, but just don't be a dolt like most people are already. If you're a dolt, just pretend for a second that you're not.

Video here: http://www.9news.com/video/default.a...od|tvideo|news

I know that some of you think that what a teacher does OUTSIDE the class room is open to what they want to do. I disagree. A teacher is to set an example at all times. And if you think kids don't see this shit, you're an idiot.

Mentioned
    916 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Reports confirm that 23-year-old high school math teacher Carly McKinney from Aurora, Colorado is currently on paid leave after tweeting semi-nude pictures of herself and bragging about smoking marijuana and getting high on school grounds. McKinney also used her Twitter handle CarlyCrunkBear (@Crunk_Bear) to dish about "getting crunk" and even referred to some of her students as "jailbait." Cherry Creek School District officials are currently determining if McKinney should be allowed back to teach at Overland High School after such provocative and inappropriate public behavior on Twitter. According to McKinney, the Twitter account was just a joke.
    Like Us on Facebook
    The young blonde was placed on paid administrative leave on Tuesday (Jan. 29) after admitting to a local TV station that she created the Twitter account CarlyCrunkBear with the help of a friend. The page has since been suspended, but several of McKinney's suggestive photos and tweets still remain circulating on the web (warning, NSFW material):
    CarlyCrunkBear, @Crunk_Bear (profile): "BearCrunker than most. Stay sexy. Stay high. Stay drunk. Stay free. Stay trippy.✌❤. Mile High City."

Read more at http://www.mstarz.com/articles/7979/...ieCOqmZLDKl.99

Mentioned
    916 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    @Crunk_Bear: "Just got called Ms. McCutie. Points for being clever, however you are still jailbait."
    @Crunk_Bear: "Naked. Wet. Stoned"

Here is an image of McKinney performing a dance move called the "twerk," topless. It was retweeted by DJ Diplo to promote his new single, "Express Yourself"

@Crunk_Bear: "Watching a drug bust go down in the parking lot. It's funny cuz I have weed in my car in the staff parking lot."

According to Fox31, several of the Twitpics allegedly posted by the Colorado teacher depict the young woman topless, sometimes presumably drinking alcoholic beverages and smoking marijuana.

McKinney was suspended from school grounds when an 9News viewer discovered the raunchy Twitter account on Monday (Jan. 28). McKinney confessed that she was "CarlyCrunkBear" on Tuesday.

The first-year math teacher recently spoke with 9News and claims that the Twitter account was meant to serve as a parody... she insists that she was unaware of some of the posts her friend was making on her behalf and stated that she never brought drugs on campus.

While nothing that McKinny posted has yet to be found actually illegal, Cherry Creek School District spokesperson Tustin Amole recently told 7News, "There are things that are troubling to us... However, what we need to do is to talk with her to review our district policy and then determine what our next step will be." An investigation was immediately launched after learning about McKinney's conduct, and she was placed on paid administrative leave until its completion. McKinney supposedly met with district officials on Tuesday.

Because many of the tweets were posted after school hours, Amole insists that the main goal of the probe is to determine whether the young educator used or was in possession of drugs on school property, which is illegal under state law. As of yet, McKinney has not been named in any other complaints during her tenure at the school.

Mentioned
    916 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Stay sexy. Stay high. Stay drunk. Stay free. Stay trippy.
    NO, YOU stay classy CarlyCrunkBear!

Mentioned
    916 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    916 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    So she's a Math teacher and her twitter is "crunk bear"

That's fucking genius.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    It's okay because she's hot, right? < /sarcasm>

I don't know. On one hand I think, "yeah, she's young still has some growing up to do", however; the excuse that her 'friend' was posting this stuff...No, don't think so.

On the other hand, she is supposed to be a role model for the children. I'm sure some of the children could teach her a thing or two.

As far as having pot in her car on school grounds... since she is a teacher, and pretty much admitted it, then she should be fired. I realize that there are more drugs than we know about passing through the schools, but this again, is a teacher and knows better. Or should anyway.
    Whether you like it or not, I'm your necessary evil.

Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Maybe if I brought her some Doritos and ho hos I could get up in that crunked vagina

Supreme Deity
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    She is the dolt! If I do some crazy things outside of the work place, my termination papers would be waiting for my sorry butt the next day when I showed up for work! What a loser...