User Tag List

Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Shocking Footage: Americans Ordered Out Of Homes At Gunpoint By SWAT teams

○ You will hate me eventually ○ Kramer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Shocking Footage: Americans Ordered Out Of Homes At Gunpoint By SWAT teams

Shocking Footage: Americans Ordered Out Of Homes At Gunpoint By SWAT teams

Shocking footage has emerged from Friday’s lockdown in Boston, where police, federal agents, national guard troops and SWAT teams enforced door to door searches of everyone’s home within twenty blocks as the entire city was placed under orders to stay off the streets.

The video, shot by a resident from their own house across the street, shows police barking orders at men and women as they order them at gunpoint to identify themselves, put their hands on their heads, and get out of their own home. They are then ordered to run down the street to be further frisked by police as scores of armed militarized cops look on.

The scenes look like something out of a disaster movie, with the backdrop of suburban America juxtaposed with what is essentially martial law playing out in full daylight.

The story floated in the mainstream media that the door to door searches were conducted with the voluntary consent of the residents of Watertown is clearly false. 9000+ Police locked down an entire city and went in with full force, with armored vehicles and combat gear, all to search for an injured 19 year old kid who turned out to be cowering in someone’s back yard.

While armies of police roamed around people’s homes and private property, Public transportation was shut down, businesses were forced to close, and a no-fly zone was enacted over Boston in an unprecedented show of force.

At this point, as military helicopters buzzed over neighborhoods, the Fourth Amendment had ceased to exist in Boston, which quickly resembled a war zone.
    The compliant mainstream media reported on the activity without alarm or question. Katy Waldman of Slate wrote an article claiming that under dire circumstances police can suspend 4th Amendment rights against unreasonable searches:

In exigent circumstances, or emergency situations, police can conduct warrantless searches to protect public safety. This exception to the Fourth Amendment’s probable cause requirement normally addresses situations of “hot pursuit,” in which an escaping suspect is tracked to a private home. But it might also apply to the events unfolding in Boston if further harm or injury might be supposed to occur in the time it takes to secure a warrant.

This activity, once again, sets a shocking precedent. Police and military are training in these circumstances every single day of the year. They are fully acclimatized to the process, as if it is completely normal. They do not hesitate in carrying out such orders, which are now being implemented whenever the authorities deem a situation to be an emergency.

This is what fully fledged martial law in America looks like.
    I am not starting one single thread until Monday morning. If you're coming here looking for content, look for the other members or yourself. Cuz I'm not doing it. Watch this poor board in epic fail mode from now until Monday. Watch.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    How many people were in that house? Sausage fest.

Gotta get down on friday. Jg_Wentworth's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Give it a few more years and a few more "Tragedies" that Surprisingly happen the second everyone's moved on/forgotten about the last "Tragedy"

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    I'm sorry, but if I'm in that neighborhood and there is some terrorist possibly running around with bombs or other weapons, I don't care if they come in my house at all. I would prefer not to be screamed at or have a gun to my head when they did it, but so what if they want to look around.

Again, if you have nothing to hide, and particularly during this sort of situation, who cares? Those guys are protecting me from further harm and trying to catch the bad guys, so carry on.
    I'm so happy I'm twerking on the inside!!!!

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kelybel View Post
    I'm sorry, but if I'm in that neighborhood and there is some terrorist possibly running around with bombs or other weapons, I don't care if they come in my house at all. I would prefer not to be screamed at or have a gun to my head when they did it, but so what if they want to look around.

Again, if you have nothing to hide, and particularly during this sort of situation, who cares? Those guys are protecting me from further harm and trying to catch the bad guys, so carry on.
    Here we go, the "if you have nothing to hide, then you shouldn't care about govt trampling on personal rights and freedoms" crowd. I mean no disrespect, but I couldn't think of an attitude that is more naive and misguided. It's this attitude, that allows big brother to run amok. Just because the govt is looking for a criminal, that doesn't given them the right to suspend everyone else's rights. To answer your question, I care and a lot of people should care.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    That's stupid dude. If I'm going house to house looking for an armed criminal that may or may not have explosives on him, I'm not going to pop up onto the porch, ring the bell and ask "hey have you seen a criminal"? I'm going in just like they did and if I'm the homeowner I don't give a damn just as long as they catch the guy. You have to remove the foil hat and check reality.
    Lead Bullshitter and driver of the winnebago

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    It's stupid not to want jackbooted thugs to raid your house at gunpoint when you've done absolutely nothing wrong and without probable cause to do so? Mmmkkk. You know you still live in America right? I know sometimes it doesn't seem like it, but a terrorist on the loose doesn't translate to unfettered power by the govt.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Keep watching Alex Jones and living a life in fear. Nobody is going to take your guns away and the U.S. is not going to turn commie. If your being held at gunpoint by a criminal how would you like them to come in? If you are checking houses do you just want to ring the bell and get shot in the face. Come on.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I'm not the one living in fear apparently, given that you are the one that would give up your rights for the govt to keep them safe. But if I had to choose, I fear the govt more than I do some 19 year old punk. Look what happened after 9/11 because of attitudes like yours. The Patriot Act sent personal freedoms back to the stone age. And look what happens when the govt gets involved: they roust grandpa out of his wheelchair at the airport to check his depends while middle eastern people skate right through security unchecked - I see it nearly every time I fly. If you are relying on the govt to keep you safe, you are the dumb one. The ends do not justify the means in situations like this. And, no I've never once listened to or watched Alex Jones (nice try - kinda like the "go to" racist or bigot argument liberals throw around to dismiss someone's point of view).

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    The reason I referred to Alex Jones is because he is so paranoid that someone is going to take his guns, blah, blah. I don't trust the government to keep me safe. I give them partial trust and the rest I take care of myself. I don't trust the government for alot of things but I am in no way paranoid about jack booted thugs dragging me out by gun point for anything. I personally think that anyone who looks middle eastern should be checked before flying, every single one of them. I also think any hispanic within a certain distance of the border should be checked and if illegal, deported, no if's and's or butt's. I just don't live in fear that the government is going to take away guns, etc. Nice try at profiling me, but your not even close.