User Tag List

Thread: A Man Shoots and Kills Another Man for Complimenting His Girlfriend's Bathing Suit Photo on Facebook

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

A Man Shoots and Kills Another Man for Complimenting His Girlfriend's Bathing Suit Photo on Facebook

A Man Shoots and Kills Another Man for Complimenting His Girlfriend's Bathing Suit Photo on Facebook

In June, a 21-year-old woman named Sharda Perkins from Oklahoma City posted a photo of herself in a bathing suit on Facebook. It's a one-piece, but one where the sides are cut out, so it's pretty revealing.

And in July, a 48-year-old named Edmond Tyree left a comment on the photo, just saying, "DAMN." He misspelled it d-a-m-m, which is what people do on Facebook. It's not clear how Edmond knew Sharda.

Five days later, Sharda's boyfriend, 20-year-old Antwion Martin, tracked Edmond down, and SHOT AND KILLED HIM . . . all because he left that Facebook comment.

The police were able to piece together what happened, and arrested Martin for first-degree murder and shooting with intent to kill.

David Prater is the district attorney for Oklahoma County. He says, quote, "This is a perfect example of some of the ridiculous reasons people kill for."

Stupidest ***** Member SmiggieBalls's Avatar
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Damn. Laundry day.
    Some men just want to watch the world burn.

I don't always start threads...but when I do, I check to avoid re-posts.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Put a bag over that nasty face and hair and I MIGHT be good with that if I had a few beers and some pot.