○ You will hate me eventually ○ Kramer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    594 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Exclamation Daily Dump for Wednesday, December 5th, 2012

Daily Dump for Wednesday, December 5th, 2012
    Follow Kramer on Twitter: Outlaw_Radio
    Join the Kramer Show fans Facebook here.
    Call the show live between 3p-6pm at (217) 629-7970
    Friend us on Skype! 'thekramershow'
    Minion of the Day yesterday: 12in12
    Thread of the Day yesterday: "Black Leaders: Racism in District 186"
    New Threads yesterday: 37??????

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE BECOME

BARBARA WALTERS has revealed that HONEY BOO BOO made her list of the year's "Most Fascinating People" . . . even though she knows you may not approve.

--She says, quote, "A lot of people will say, 'For heaven's sake, this is ridiculous, this is a child at five or six years old entering beauty contests.

--"But the relationship between Alana and her mother . . . that's the story, the two of them. It's very touching . . . It's a love story. It's a very sweet, loving story.

--"Honey Boo Boo is not an obnoxious little girl. She's sweet and loving with her mother and loving with her sisters. And now Anna has a new baby, and the baby has [three] thumbs, but so what? It'll make you smile."

I've said it a million times on the show . . . and I stick by it: Like it or not, THIS is what makes up America. People that like HONEY BOO BOO are the NUCLEUS of America. The average person walking around can't tell you who the Vice President is. The average person walking around doesn't know what's happening with Syria. The average person walking around identifies with the Honey Boo Boo clan. THAT is where we are. And if that's where we are, where are we headed? 30 years ago, the average person was concerned about busting their ass to bring home money for their family so they didn't have to go on the dole. 30 years ago, the average person was still concerned with trying to do things to help their community. 30 years ago, when the President spoke, people listened and were engaged.

America is a dumbed down version of it's former self. We are pill popping, BOO BOO watching, gadget-crazed nothings. I don't blame Barbara Walters - I blame us. Barbara is correctly pointing out that in modern day America, a TV show about a bunch of rednecks being stupid is fascinating to Americans . . . and why? Because we're stupid rednecks. Period. The end.

I could write about this for another 2 hours, but I have better shit to do like tell you how lame you've been lately.

THE DAILY DUMP

What is the Daily Dump?

I'm glad you asked.

The Daily Dump is the longest ongoing element of the website. I've been doing it for the past 7 years. (Almost 8.) It just started out as a blog and over the years it has evolved in to an all out post whore thread. Problem is, no one is a post whore. Everyone here just sits around on their asses and lately, it's bored me to TEARS!

It is also a place to discuss the show as it's happening. My desire is to be able to hit REFRESH on the DUMP while I'm on the air and read people's comments about the show as it's progressing.

From 3pm yesterday to 3:30 this morning, here are the only people who posted in the fucking thread.

5 people, and one of them is from Detroit.

You can talk about anything in this thread.

Why come here if you can't post SOMETHING here? I will never get it.

NEED DONATIONS

If you can't donate, fine.

If you don't want to donate, fine.

If you CAN donate, please donate.

This has been up for 3 or 4 days and we've gotten a total of $30.

FOLLOW TKS ON TWITTER: Outlaw_Radio

And Now . . . Selena Gomez in a Bra and Panties

SELENA GOMEZ took a shot of herself in her bra and panties . . . and whether she meant it to or not, it ended up on the Internet yesterday.

Mentioned
    594 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    PLEASE don't hurt yourself today.

Mentioned
    594 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Brazil's Miss BumBum Pageant: Carine Felizardo Wins Country's Best Buttocks [PICS & VIDEO]

Brazilian judges have delivered their verdict and named the owner of the country's best buttocks.
    Carine Felizardo scooped the $2,500 top bot spot in the annual Miss BumBum competition, so named because that is what Brazilians like to refer to their backsides as.

According to AFP, the 25-year-old choked back tears as she was crowned the winner, declaring: "I am overwhelmed. I am very, very happy.

"I am very proud of my bumbum, proud to represent the Brazilian woman."
    Of the 27 luscious, ripe bottoms fighting it out to be crowned the best backside in the country, 15 finalists competed in the final heat on Friday.
    Literature on the website urged contestants to "show your talent to represent the 'national passion'." It also points out a recent Spanish survery which found that 81 per cent of men prefer women with curves and "furthermore, they do not care about the cellulite".
    Last year’s contest saw model Rosana Ferreira take the crown – and like all the best beauty pageants, Miss BumBum is not without scandal.
    Cibelle Riberio was almost disqualified this year amid suspicions she may have had buttock implants. Graciela Murano, a writer and editor for Oddee told The Huffington Post Riberio had been the nation's favourite, but the scandal - coupled with the fact she reportedly refused to take an X-ray - almost derailed her spot in the running.

However, once she had submitted an X-ray, she was back in the running.

Gotta get down on friday. Jg_Wentworth's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Only $30? I'll send along what I can, Already paid bills this morning, Should know what I've got left over after a grocery trip.

Mentioned
    594 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Maria Sharapova Tennis Upskirts: Wet, Sweaty, and Tight [PICS]

Apparently there was some big tennis doubles celebrity type event in Milan over the weekend, and one of the team was the duo of Maria Sharapova and Ana Ivanovic, two eastern-bloc athlete hotties we have admired over the past several years. And, dont you know, right on cue, sweaty hot Maria offered up some delicious views of her hardcore physique, including a peek up her little tennis skirt.
    Now, I know, tennis skirt upskirts are not traditionally classified in the upskirt family of photos because the girls expect their often horribly bland undergarments to be seen whilst playing, but when you throw in Maria's hot blonde sweaty body and such a deliciously perfect view up her skirt to the even sweatier parts beneath, well, we just had to share. We assume you'll forgive us. Enjoy.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kim Kardashian Boobs and Butt Ultra-Curves in Skin-Tight Dress [PICS]

To say Kim's new dress left little to the imagination belies that fact that every man within ogling distance was imagining a game of Diver Down betwixt her Kardashian peaks. Hey, everybody is good for something and Kim definitely knows how to show off her something somethings.

Mentioned
    594 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Pictures of KESHA caught in mid-cartwheel in her skimpy stage attire are both weird and oddly erotic at the same time. Or is it just me?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Megan Fox Ass-tastic Tight Dress Promoting THIS IS 40 [PICS]

Megan Fox is out promoting her new movie, This Is 40—amazing ass-first.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tennis Pro Eva Fernandez Aces the Lingerie Court in DSS Magazine [PICS]

Do you love tennis? Or, more importantly, do you love super hot sultry Spanish tennis players who strip down to some little bits of lingerie for sextastic photoshoots? Yes, I figured I'd get an 'aye-aye' on that second question.
    Eva Fernandez may not have dominated the world during her stint on the world tennis circuit, but, she could still easily kick my single-backhanded-lobbing sorry arse on the court and, towel down afterward for a ridiculously hot photoshoot for DSS magazine in Spain. The Iberian curves on this woman make me want to bounce my balls across her grass court (I'm not even sure what that means, but maybe translated into Spanish it'll seem romantic when I send her my love letter and offer to meet up in a Madrid Marriott for eleven minutes of doubles play).

Mentioned
    594 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    OMG look at all the content on the boards and it isn't even 7am.

Jesus, I rock.