User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Facebook poster says KILL ALL THE AUTISTIC PEOPLE!

○ You will hate me eventually ○ Kramer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    608 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Angry Facebook poster says KILL ALL THE AUTISTIC PEOPLE!

Someone wrote this who's on Frank The Bodyguard's Facebook.

She has agreed to come on the show today.

Folks, this is not about gun control; rather crazy people control. So instead of taking guns away, let's take the crazy people away. And yes, that includes OUR family members who are diagonsed with autism or whatever off-center mental condition they have that renders them incapable of logic or moral compass or reason. They don't need special schools, or special drugs, or special compassion. Newton
    , CT + Aurora, CO + Va Tech gunmen had a common thread: mental illness. Let's have a fedral abortion mandate for all fetuses that test positive for a mental brainwire malfunction. It's time to discuss the real problem that too many are afraid to address. And no i don't care about hurting your feelings: there are 20 people in CT who would be alive today if Lanzo had been aborted or institutionalized. #notafraidtosolvetheproblemfromanotherpointofview

FARTKNOCKER AND CIGAR GOD
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    there's only so much i can say in a FB status, so of course it is totally and unfairly oversimplified. i am simply positing a new way to re-frame the argument. What is mental illness exactly? How many types are there and what classification levels at birth or in fetal development can be detected? Can we quantify the monetary drain on limited public resources needed to properly care for the mentally ill in a society of 300+MM people? but this is so taboo, no one wants to discuss this part of the equation. I'm smashing thru this. Let's discuss and learn...

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Mental illness is a largely overlooked problem in this country, mainly due to lack of funding & proper care for those that desperately need it. Anyone who works in the social services realm can tell you, a significant number of homeless wouldn't be so if they had decent & affordable mental health care. Therein lies the problem, though; money. Mental illness (save autism) is not a rich people cause, thus it garners little attention & cash. It's not profitable to fix the mentally ill, so it's simply not major concern. Don't believe me? Just ask the millions suffering & dying from TB in 3rd world countries. Oh, & as for weeding out the mentally ill systematically through abortion & institutionalization; you can go play a nice game of hide-and-go-fuck-yourself, Himmler.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Let me clarify;that last sentence in my post is directed to whomever wrote the statement regarding a federal abortion mandate on the mentally ill.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a half-sister with autism and other disorders. She is in an institution and is totally whack. I can't even visit her because she begs me to get her out of there, saying they are abusing her. When she calls on the phone it is exhausting, she talks a bunch of weird shit.

Should we abort all autistic fetuses? I don't know about that, but I do know that my half-sister's life is not worth living and she lives in torment every waking moment. There have been many times that I wished she was dead for her own good. She lives in hell daily. She gets aggressive and attacks people when she feels threatened and has been arrested for assault and battery several times.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think some people get autism confused with attachment disorder. My half-sister probably has full blown attachment disorder because she was born prematurely and put in ICU for nine weeks with limited contact with my mom. Any disruption of attachment in the first year of a child's life can cause attachment disorder... which is what creates psychopaths. If they don't make the first attachment in their life successfully, it disrupts all future attempts at attachment.

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    I have to agree with Earl to an extent. Being forced to live in an institution is no way to live.

○ You will hate me eventually ○ Kramer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    608 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Heavy heavy stuff. Jesus.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Angry Retailer View Post
    Mental illness is a largely overlooked problem in this country, mainly due to lack of funding & proper care for those that desperately need it. Anyone who works in the social services realm can tell you, a significant number of homeless wouldn't be so if they had decent & affordable mental health care. Therein lies the problem, though; money. Mental illness (save autism) is not a rich people cause, thus it garners little attention & cash. It's not profitable to fix the mentally ill, so it's simply not major concern. Don't believe me? Just ask the millions suffering & dying from TB in 3rd world countries. Oh, & as for weeding out the mentally ill systematically through abortion & institutionalization; you can go play a nice game of hide-and-go-fuck-yourself, Himmler.
    Give all your money to this cause, BEFORE you even try to discuss about others (not a rich people cause), I am getting ill with all bleeding haeart liberal philanthropic ideas with other peoples monies...

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wingman View Post
    Give all your money to this cause, BEFORE you even try to discuss about others (not a rich people cause), I am getting ill with all bleeding haeart liberal philanthropic ideas with other peoples monies...
    First off, I'm not a bleeding heart, you judgmental schmuck. Second, AIDS was given a lot of first-class attention when Magic Johnson came out with his illness. Same for autism when Doug Flutie started raising awareness & Michael J. Fox w/Parkinsons. My point is that once a disease affects someone w/star power, it does receive more attention & generates more money & in turn, generates more profits for the drugs combating said disease. Mental illness has not been one of those concerns brought to the forefront, plain & simple. Also, my wife & despise hunger, & donate to various food pantries on a regular basis throughout the year. She also donates countless hours to the senior center & do regular volunteer work for the American Legion & Salvation Army. I may not give ALL my money, but I've given a damn good portion of it & a lot of time to people in worse shape than a lot of us.