User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hong Kong 'playboy tycoon' offers $65 million to find husband for lesbian daughter

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Hong Kong 'playboy tycoon' offers $65 million to find husband for lesbian daughter

Hong Kong property and shipping magnate Cecil Chao Sze-tsung announced he would offer HK$500 million (about $65 million) to the man who can woo and marry his 33-year-old daughter, Gigi Chao, the South China Morning Post reported.

"It is an inducement to attract someone who has the talent but not the capital to start his own business," Chao told the BBC.

"I don't mind whether he is rich or poor. The important thing is that he is generous and kind-hearted," he added. "Gigi is a very good woman with both talents and looks. She is devoted to her parents, is generous and does volunteer work."

to the Post report, the announcement came just one week after Chao's daughter revealed she had married her female partner of seven years, Sean Eav, in France earlier this year.

The tycoon, 76, told the Post the reports of his daughter being married were "false." According to the article, same-sex marriage is not legally recognized in Hong Kong, although civil unions are performed in France.

Chao, whom the Post describes as "Hong Kong's pre-eminent playboy tycoon," told the BBC that Gigi Chao was single and needed a "good husband." Chao has never married himself, and he once claimed to have slept with 10,000 women, the South China Morning Post reported.

According to the BBC, Chao said he wouldn't force Gigi to marry a man against her will.

Gigi Chao runs Haut Monde Talent, a modeling and public relations company. She is the first of three children that Chao had with different women, according to the Global Post.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sangamo66 View Post
    Chao has never married himself, and he once claimed to have slept with 10,000 women, the South China Morning Post reported.
    But he doesn't want his daughter to sleep with just one? Selfish fucker.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I don't think he understands...
    The wrong equipment is the wrong equipment...
    Although I believe most lesbians are lesbian out of fear.
    "Sometimes there is a fine line between sarcasm and stupidity. The line could be described as trust. Apparently some of us didn't trust that you were not stupid in this thread." -SmiggieBalls

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by scorched View Post
    I don't think he understands...
    The wrong equipment is the wrong equipment...
    Although I believe most lesbians are lesbian out of fear.

Fear of what?

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    She's not bad...

○ You will hate me eventually ○ Kramer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    792 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Exclamation A Billionaire is Offering Any Man $65 Million To Lure His Lesbian Daughter Away From Her Wife [PIC]

A Billionaire is Offering Any Man $65 Million To Lure His Lesbian Daughter Away From Her Wife

This is mean, unethical, and will probably cause a lifetime of awkward family gatherings. But for you, it's the opportunity of a LIFETIME to get rich AND show off your legendary Casanova skills.

--A billionaire in Hong Kong is offering any man in the world $65 MILLION . . . if you can seduce his lesbian daughter away from her wife and turn her hetero.

--Cecil Chao Sez-tsung is a property developer in Hong Kong. His 33-year-old daughter Gigi Chao married her girlfriend, Sean Eav, in April in France.

--Cecil says that wedding was, quote, "false" and he wants to pay a man a fortune to seduce Gigi back to heterosexuality. Quote, "I don't mind whether he's rich or poor. The important thing is that he's generous and kind-hearted."

--So if you're generous, kind-hearted, willing to seduce a stranger for a paycheck, AND you believe that sexual preference is just a choice that can be manipulated with huge sums of cash . . . I guess you should head to France.

--And if you can't seduce Gigi, maybe you can convince her to pretend to date you and split the money. Even if you offer her a 90-10 split, you're set for life.

Here's Gigi and her wife. Gigi is the taller one with longer hair.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Men?
    It's hard to explain. I'm close with lesbians and gay men, it's just a different attitude from one to another concerning relationships. Gay men seem to have a typical relationship attitude about each other, lesbian relationships always seems like they are trying to hard....it's hard to explain...
    "Sometimes there is a fine line between sarcasm and stupidity. The line could be described as trust. Apparently some of us didn't trust that you were not stupid in this thread." -SmiggieBalls

Mentioned
    792 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    There's more. Thank you internets!!

Mentioned
    792 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)